EXTON — PA CareerLink Chester County is expanding the virtual services provided to jobseekers and employers and will offer limited on-site services by appointment only as of July 6.
PA CareerLink Chester County has provided essential virtual services for jobseekers and employers since mid-March when statewide mitigation efforts began to slow the spread of COVID-19. Moving to the green phase for COVID-19 is allowing some services to resume at the PA CareerLink Chester County offices at 479 Thomas Jones Way in Exton.
“We strongly encourage customers to continue using our virtual services – which include career counseling, job search and resume assistance, and on-the-job training programs,” said Butch Urban, PA CareerLink Chester County Site Administrator. “But we are also now accepting appointments for limited on-site services, including use of the Computer Resource Center (CRC) for job search purposes, paperwork completion for Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act (WIOA) programs, and on-site educational assessments.”
To schedule an appointment for limited on-site services and all other information, please contact the PA CareerLink Chester County at 610-280-1010 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Specifically, the PA CareerLink Chester County expanded services include:
• Adult education classes
• All employer services
• Career counseling
• Eligibility determination for Workforce Innovation programs and service
• Job search assistance
• On-the-Job Training programs
• Resume assistance
• Virtual workshops
• Youth Programming and work readiness services
Limited On-Site Services (Appointment Only)
• Copying and faxing documents for unemployment compensation (UC) office
• Employer services
• Individual customer appointments to complete program paperwork for Workforce Innovation programs
• On-site educational assessment
• Use of the PA CareerLink resource room for job search activity
To protect the health and safety of all visitors and staff at the PA CareerLink Chester County offices, and to continue following COVID-19 social distancing and mitigation recommendations, unemployment compensation (UC) courtesy telephones will not be available in PA CareerLink offices.
• For regular UC questions:
• Email email@example.com
• Call 888-313-7284 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• LiveChat (call 888-313-7284 for a secure 6-digit code) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) questions:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 855-284-8545 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
PA CareerLink Chester County system is the one-stop shop for Chester County job seekers and employers. More information on our services, including information on local employment opportunities is available on our website at www.pacareerlinkchesco.org.