Ursinus President Brock Blomberg recently joined Smart Talk to discuss how the college is showcasing some new initiatives that take a different approach to the college experience. Some examples are half off of tuition for high achieving students that would lessen the financial burden on middle-class families, an intra-collegiate academic program with Drexel University and other Philadelphia schools, and a new science center that will educate students about the relationship between technology and society will offer students new academic options. He also discussed the recent resignation of the college’s board of trustees following a string of offensive tweets and changes to the federal student aid applications that will bring much needed stress relief to families applying for college aid.
- Prison time for driver who fled scene of fatal crash
- West Chester man gets prison for fake Oxycontin deal
- East Fallowfield man enters guilty plea in DUI fatal from 2018
- Trial starts in Phoenixville Dunkin' Donut shooting death
- Trial underway for Coatesville father accused of child abuse
- Bette Banjack: At The Table With Bette's Picks — Dave Gautreau
- Upper Hanover man jailed for illegally entering ex-girlfriend's Lower Merion residence
- Chester County to notify thousands over 'problematic' COVID results
- Drug delivery resulting in death charges increasing statewide and locally
- As pandemic rolls on, library funding is endangered
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.