A road crew braves the cold as improvements on Route 422 at the Trooper Interchange continue in Lower Providence Tuesday. Work on the project, which includes two additional ramps, retaining sound walls, widening and realignment of Trooper Road and the rehabilitation of the Trooper Road bridge, began in October and is expected to be finished in the fall.
- Miley Cyrus: Dolly Parton contacts me by fax
- Trick-or-treating will be a bit different in Chester County this year
- Police find drugs, stolen gun following traffic stop for tinted windows in Coatesville
- Ozzy Osbourne: A cursed doll caused my health problems!
- Harrington earns Chester County's prestigious 'You Rock' award
- After decline, coronavirus cases trending up in Chester, Delaware counties
- Montgomery County has lowest coronavirus positivity rate in SE Pa.
- Lower Providence man accused of raping infant daughter who later died
- Bette Banjack: At The Table With Bette's Picks — Henrik Stubbe Tegbjaerg
- Polling place locations in Chester County approved
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.