Photo Credit: Sean Pavone / Alamy Stock Photo
- Average net price ($0-$30,000): $1,168
- Average net price ($30,001-$48,000): $6,043
- Published total price of attendance: $64,542
- Percentage of students paying full price: 30%
- Undergraduate enrollment: 6,885
- Location: Nashville, TN
Named after famous industry titan Cornelius Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt University is composed of 10 schools in disciplines like the humanities, music, and engineering. Located in the heart of Nashville, Vanderbilt University offers students an excellent college town with many opportunities to enjoy live music, dining, and entertainment off-campus. The Vanderbilt Commodores are an NCAA Division I team in the Southeastern Conference, and college basketball and football play a large part in student life.