The Phoenix wants to publish your letters to the editor. Here are a few guidelines:
• Letters should be limited to 400 words. The Phoenix reserves the right to edit letters for any reason.
• All letters must be signed. The Phoenix will not publish anonymous letters for any reason.
• Please include your telephone number. It will not be published, but we may need to verify that you are the writer of the letter.
• Letters should be of local interest and/or by local writers.
• Longer letters may be selected for publication as a guest column.
• Letters may be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to The Phoenix, 24 N. Hanover St., Pottstown, PA 19464.